Friday, December 25, 2009
Thursday, December 17, 2009
Friday, December 11, 2009
11 December 2009.
Friday, December 4, 2009
What is friendship to all of you guys? Is it only relevant at certain time and place? What makes people are so easy to relate and others are so difficult? Sometimes it's really hard to make a person to feel and understand what we want.
If you live with your friends or maybe acquaintances, then I'm pretty sure you all understand the predicament.
I have a story..
One day, on 6.00 pm, it's just after Maghrib time..
"Wei, jom ar tolong aku masak. Manjang aku je masak. Korang nak makan ke tak ni? Cepat la wei.. Korang ni apsal ar? Ada problem bagitau.." Mr A said while knocking his friends rooms' door. No reply.. he continued doing so.
"Aku tengah skype ngan mak aku ar! Tak yah la kacau. F**k ar!" suddenly heard a voice from Mr B's room. Mr B is currently mad. He can't stand with the loud noise. Mr A was pissed.
"Alahai.. nak claim ar tu. Masak pon nak berkira.. Aku bukannye tak penah masak pon." replied Mr C from his room. Mr C was playing PES, ignoring what is happening in the house.
Later, here came Mr D who had just finished his lecture at the university which is located approximately 40 minutes from their house, tired and hungry.
"Adoooih.. lapar-lapar. Korang tak masak-masak lagi ke? Ish, harap balik je awal. Bukannye nak tolong-tolong masak dulu. Ni pegi main bola. Sekarang baru nak masak lambat la.. Kalo da terer sangat pegi join team jamiah nu.." said Mr D innocently, half angry but tried to control.
Opppss... wrong timing Mr D.
.....::you know what'll happen after that::.....
*this story is base on writer's idea. if any similar incident occur to your life it's just a cliché. hehe..
Well, the incident in the story quiet obvious happen when we don't get what we want. Especially, when dealing with people.
Don't expect everyone to be perfect. Various type of person are there around us. They have their own behaviour and attitude. Such as who is;
1. Controls everything - this person has the highest concern among his friends. He maybe wants to get everything he asks, help or something including by force if in urgent. Why? Because he feel responsible in setting up everything. It's good but sometimes makes people uneasy. Mr A in the story reflects this person.
2. Screws up everything - this person may become a big wall to everything in plan. He may rejects everything when doing his job. Maybe because he's a committed person. Just the way he do it is a little harsh, may too rude sometimes depends on mood. Lack of social attention from friends could lead to this. He may eat up two whole rice cooker for example when his stress come. Pity on him.. Mr B reflects this person.
3. Ignores everything - he likes to enjoy his activities. Sometimes he abandoned community. When asked to do something, he may do it in order to get the task done only. He must be stimulated to get his help in doing something. He may goes to travel by himself alone to sea or city without anyone accompanied, just for his satisfaction. Mr C reflects this person.
4. Knows everything - whether he really know-it-all or pretending to know-it-all, this person try his best to set up everything on his calculation. He can really make friend with everyone including seniors even outsiders, but sometimes there is a hole in his calculation that makes his plan goes wrong for example timing or place. Mr D reflects this person.
People are varies. We can't treat them the same. Especially when it comes to our own friends. Sometimes, feel awkward to tell their mistakes. Sometimes, feel that it will ruin our relationship.
So, despite commenting on their bad attitude instantly, why don't we bring out the best in him? I think.. It's more effective and Insha Allah he will change the attitude himself.
Uniting together with friends aren't easy sometimes. Some people do it with hypocrite for the benefit from his partner. That's why they lastly can't stand each other despite they once stand together.
Prophet Muhammad (s.a.w.) said:
"The example of a good companion and a bad companion is like that of the seller of musk, and the one who blows the blacksmith's bellows. So as for the seller of musk then either he will grant you some, or you buy some from him, or at least you enjoy a pleasant smell from him. As for the one who blows the blacksmith's bellows then either he will burn your clothes or you will get an offensive smell from him."
Thursday, November 26, 2009
masa ni tolong pegang je. saya pun lapah juga.. hehe..
Friday, November 20, 2009
Concert. Sangat-sangat mempengaruhi jiwa remaja.
Saturday, November 14, 2009
14 November 2009, 2.15 pm.
Sometimes, I think it’s better to write in Malay Language for entries concerning about Islam and vital issues. Doesn’t mean that to avoid non-Malay to read the post but I afraid if there is some misuse of English terms those may lead to other means. Hmm.. Obviously speculations will be triggered if that happened.
That’s us. People always make conclusion on first impression..
Rasulullah SAW bersabda: “Satu hari nanti, kamu akan dikerumuni musuh-musuh kamu, ibarat makanan dikerumuni semut.”
Sahabat-sahabat bertanya: “Adakah bilangan kami sedikit ketika itu ya Rasulullah?”
Rasulullah SAW menjawab: “Tidak, malah bilangan kamu sangat ramai. Tetapi ibarat buih di lautan”
-Riwayat Abu Daud.
First, please watch this movie ladies and gentlemen..
So, what you guys feel about this video?
How bad is it this Gubra film? It played with our holy religion, Islam!!
Feel angry? Why? I think I know..
1. Why this film starts with ‘Bismillah’ but have lots of sexual scenes?
2. Why the bilal touch the dog and go to azan?
3. Gubra is an inter faith movie presenting pluralism?
4. Is Article 11 Movement behind this?
5. Yasmin Ahmad supported liberalism and pluralism?
What are you guys thinking right now?
Are we betrayed by this Malay film, Gubra? An award winning film. Praised by people. Known as a racial tolerant film. The best ever produced by Malay production..
What was happened? Why this film was not banned before being watched?
Angry my Muslim brothers?
Relax.. Let us look into another view..
As I told earlier we tend to criticized on what people did without asking. We underestimate people without being close and know him/her well? Who are we to do that?
Now.. If I say..
1. Why can’t a film starts with ‘Bismillah’? Even in ceremonies we start with ‘Bismillah’.. And the ideas of sexual scenes are the reflect of our community today. Shame to show the reality to public?
2. This case is quiet complicated. Touching dog is not a sin. Just we have to ‘sortu’ after doing that.
Even if the dog is 100% dry, it is unnecessary to do that. In condition there is no saliva come out from mouth. Impossible for the dog to lick its own head as the bilal only touch its head. Plus according to science, dog precipitates at the paws.
But the question, was the dog dry on early morning? No dewdrop at the time?
3. No evidence.
4. No evidence also.
5. Allahyarham Yasmin Ahmad was well known as a charismatic producer who creates lot of movies and tv clips which touches our hearts. Most of the messages are pure and clear. They sometimes perfectly reflect our society. Credit to her. Although he was confused during his lifetime, what we appreciate from him is his messages. Yet, no evidence he is working with pluralism and liberalism movement as I concern.
My friends.. Feel confused? Should I support this film? Or this video clips?
Personally, I think this movie is a great one. It came at a right moment on a right time but quiet controversial way.
I agree, Allahyarham Yasmin Ahmad had his own reason to produce this present to our society in Malaysia especially the Muslim society. How?
See.. at first impression when we saw the film and the above video clip, we feel that something wrong with this movie. Islam has been clowned by these people, our own people! How dare all of you.
I’m pretty sure Yasmin Ahmad expected those comments from our society. People will question on his intention and though in producing this movie. I thought he’s right. Many our people seem angry and feel ashamed on this Malay made movie without further thinking, “There must be reasons”.
Wake up everyone.. Our society nowadays aren’t good as we were before. We are controlled by media and hedonism. Quiet number of our young people are drowned by world.
Bear that! Accept the fact! Why should us run away from reality and become rhetoric despite it was clear to the whole world? There is no point.
Take lessons from what people did. Better than those who only critic without doing nothing..
I understand.. What makes people misunderstood that there is no cooperation between art and intellectual people. That is obvious. I mean it is true that this movie is quiet over limit to have sexual scenes and religious scenes in it for children and young people.
Hence, we need guidance from intellectual people on explaining this art piece. Especially, the ulama’ and religious individuals in order to make things clear.
Yet, the difference in opinion is well accepted. Due to the fact that it had made people more eager to understand the true value and meaning of multiracial. Also the Islamic Laws. Credit to the movie.
Our Muslim society suddenly realized on the dog issue..
Try to find out the pluralism and liberalism issues..
Concern about the Article 11 Movement..
I should say well done to Allahyarham Yasmin Ahmad and his film, Gubra.
I posted this entry to get responses from other people.
What your comments my friends?